Useful Wedding Information - Joyce Mathers Celebrant

Useful Wedding Information

Getting Married In Australia

How to be Legally Married in Australia 

Your Ceremony Choices

Notice of Intended Marriage

How Old Must We Be?

What Documents Do We Need To Provide?

Do We Have To Be Australian?

After Your Wedding

Getting Married Overseas

Overseas Weddings - What You Should Know

Where Can I Find More Information About Overseas Weddings?

Perth Wedding Council Permits

If you would like to hold your wedding ceremony on a public beach, or in a public park or garden within Perth, you will need to obtain a Permit from the Perth Regional Council.

Copyright 2016 - 2017 Joyce Mathers Celebrant

Site Design by Mamba Digital